Sunday 27 December 2009

A few pictures from today's walk


I was invited to go on a walk because it was a beautiful day - mostly blue sky and a warm sun but there was a fairly strong breeze - and I felt that a bit of exercise would be good.

On the road to the cliffs there was an unexpected perfume, I could smell Sweet Violets - looking around the hedge I saw...


Sweet Violet - 27Dec09Image by Dolphin Dancer via Flickr














A bit further along the path I looked over toward the sea and was rewarded with this view.

Tregeseal Valley - 27Dec09Image by Dolphin Dancer via Flickr















One of the engine houses overlooking Porth Ledden - I have never photographed it from this direction before, it makes a fairly dramatic image, especially if in mist.

Engine House - Kenidjack Cliffs - 27Dec09Image by Dolphin Dancer via Flickr














Just a few of the images from the walk - hoping to put more pictures in Explorer soon.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment